Twilight Forest 1.1.0 Mod – Download Minecraft 1.0.0 Twilight Forest Mod. Well the popular mods update again, now Twilight Forest Mod has update to v1.6r2 and compatible with your minecraft 1.1.0. This mod can imagine stepping through a portal into a twilight realm, filled with trees as far as they eye can see. Breathtaking vistas and amazing discoveries await you around every corner. But beware! Not all denizens of the forest respond to your intrusion lightly. We have put download and install tutorial at end of this post for Twilight Forest 1.1.0 Mod
Twilight Forest 1.1.0 Mod
The Twilight Forest realm is an enchanted forest with a fairy tale feel. The skies are always in a stage of sunset and the world is covered by a canopy of trees giving the world a gloomy feel. The canopy is only broken by massive trees that extend all the way to the height limit. Amazing Twilight Forest 1.1.0 Mod !!
Twilight Forest 1.1.0 Mod Changelogs v1.6r2
- Added ModloaderMP to the dependencies. You need it even for single player.
- Multiplayer is now working! Probably still a few bugs, but I think I got most of them.
- Throwing a diamond in the water now makes the diamond fizzle if your pool is built wrong.
- Fixed a dumb math bug that made the portal not work for some negative x and z values.
- Added an option shouldOtherModsGenerateInTwlightForest defaulting to false.
- Updated to Minecraft version 1.1
- Added mob eggs in creative mode for all new mobs. I even included not-really-new mobs like the hostile wolves from the hedge mazes. Beware, nagas will grief your world hard.
- Fixed the situation where the player would respawn in midair and fall
- The world should have bedrock again
- Other mods should no longer spawn features (like Millenaire villages) in the Twilight Forest that are supposed to only happen in the normal world
- Updated a lot of features to support variable world height. You’ll need another mod to change the height, but this mod should be compatible
- Redid a lot of the generation code to support multiplayer better soon
- Had to remove the mazes from under the hollow hills, as some of the code was too old to redo easily
- Redid some of the monster code to better work with multiplayer
Thank to Benimatic for makes this awesome Twilight Forest 1.1.0 Mod, Updated January 20th to version 1.6r2. This is the first release for Minecraft 1.1.0, and has 1.1.0 features like colored swamps and baby animals.
Twilight Forest 1.1.0 Mod Install Tutorial for Minecraft 1.1.0
- Download and Install Modloader
- Run Minecraft make sure it doesn’t show a black screen.
- Click Start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft
- You should see a folder named “mods”. (If you have installed modloader correctly)
- Drag the Twilight Forest 1.1.0 Mod Zip into the mods folder.
Download Twilight Forest 1.1.0 Mod for Minecraft 1.1.0
We still looking for latest updates for both features and detail information about Twilight Forest 1.1.0 Mod, so to those of you whose already using Twilight Forest 1.1.0 Mod can share some tips, trick of even tutorial and please do not be hesitate, feel free to. OK minecraft, this is it, until next post on another minecraft things we need to know. See you soon guys and thank you for visiting my post about Twilight Forest 1.1.0 Mod
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Minecraft 1.1.0 Twilight Forest 1.1.0 Mod,