MCPatcher HD Fix 1.7.2 Minecraft 1.7.2 Patches Minecraft so that you can switch between texture packs of any size within the game, now mcpatcher hd fix has update to v2.3.3_05 and you can use this mcpatcher at latest minecraft 1.7.2. I’m very sure some people ask and looking this tools because if you want to install texture pack, you need this patches! like i talk above this pacthes is java application that will allows you to switch between texture packs from one size to another sizes.
MCPatcher HD Fix 1.7.2 Changelogs :
- Compatible with Minecraft 1.7.2 full versions.
- Restored workaround for white spider/endermen.
- Improved Better Grass compatibility with ModLoader.
- More compact UI.
- Fixes for loading custom patches from jar files.
From the main MCPatcher HD Fix 1.7.2 window, you can also
- enable or disable individual mods by checking/unchecking them,
- edit a mod by double-clicking it,
- remove altogether a mod you previously added by selecting it and clicking the Remove (-) button, and
- change the order in which mods will be applied using the up and down arrows.
- If you are curious about the actual changes MCPatcher makes to minecraft.jar, use MCP to decompile a patched minecraft.jar
MCPatcher HD Fix 1.7.2 Install Tutorial :
- Download MCPatcher HD the matched you OS.
- Open MCPatcher HD Fix 1.7.2 that you have downloaded
- Click Patch (You do not need to have a texture pack for this step)
- Open the game
- Click Mods and Textures
- Now Click Mods and Texture Pakcs
If you didn’t see anything, that means you have to go Minecraft root folder and go to “texturepacks” folder and copy and paste some texture packs in there.
Download MCPatcher HD Fix 1.7.2
MCPatcher HD Fix 1.7.2 is an executable .jar file. if double clicking it tries to unzip it, right click then go down to properties, click run with and select java and apply. double click .jar again. You don’t have to re-patch every time..just select packs in game. Thank you for visiting my post about MCPatcher HD Fix 1.7.2