Fossil Archeology 1.2.5 Mod – Download Minecraft 1.2.5 Fossil Archeology Mod. With this mod you can adds a bunch of new npc’s,weapons, items, artifacts and many more awesome items to the game. This is quite a cool mod that I think should be in the actual game. Okay maybe not the dinosaurs, but fossil bricks for sure. Since the game of Minecraft is all about digging and finding things underground, fossils should be in there. Continue to install this Fossil Archeology 1.2.5 Mod ?
Fossil Archeology 1.2.5 Mod Items
- relics scrapes
- Ancient eggs
- Broken Ancient Equipment
- Ancient Equipment
- Skull Stick
- Scarab Gem
- Scarab Tools
- Dino Pedia
- T-Rex Tooth
- Tooth Dagger
- Raw chicken soup
- Essence of Chicken
- Living Nautilus
- Empty Shell
- Magic conch
- Dino meats/Dino steaks
Fossil Archeology 1.2.5 Mod Features
Fossil Archeology 1.2.5 Mod blocks look similar to stones, but are harder to mine. The drops from them are randomized and broken up into percentages.
Broken Swords (5%)
Scarab Gems (0.001%)
The skulls & bones are the remains of ancient Minecraft civilization. Skulls can be placed on the ground, made into a creepy ass lantern or turned into bone meal.
This machine at Fossil Archeology 1.2.5 Mod is used to analyze bio-fossils or relics. If there are any live tissues inside the fossilized remains that contain DNA, the analyzer can find these. The analyzer also works to restore relics into stoneboard which might contain cryptic messages left by past civilizations.
This machine gets fed DNA + bio-fossil and then tries to rebuild the cells using organic items as material. This is a fairly complex process so it definitely takes some time. If everything goes as planned the cultivator will produce an egg. The egg will then hatch into whatever creatures DNA you found.
Fossil Archeology 1.2.5 Mod If you happen to break down a a block of fossil and it drops a broken sword you can place the sword on the workbench to be repaired. There’s a micro-processor inside of the workbench which will read information from relics and the machine will try to rebuild them.
These are ancient plants that have managed to carry themselves over into modern times. They’ll only grow under trees and will continue to breed as time passes. They drop nothing.
New Mobs introduced with this Mod are:
- docile in nature
- can be contained within a fenced area
- will follow owner over long distances
- when free-roaming they will not follow the owner
- have 3 sub-species
- will follow owner and pick up anything dropped
- will attack in groups
- self-learning (will teach themselves to open chests)
Tyrannosaurus Rex at Fossil Archeology 1.2.5 Mod
- hunt within a fixed territory
- will break anything in its way with a weakness less than iron
- cannot walk on ice due to being so heavy
- immune to arrows
- wont crash houses when tamed
- can be ridden and directed
Fossil Archeology 1.2.5 Mod Install Tutorial :
- Browse to minecraft.jar. On Windows, this can be found by going to %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete the META-INF folder from Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the files from the extracted ModLoader, AudioMod and Minecraft Forge files into Minecraft.jar.
- From the Fossil Archeology 1.2.5 Mod file, drag the files from the “Put in Minecraft.jar” into Minecraft.jar
- Drag the file from “Put in resources folder” into your resources folder found at \.minecraft\resources.
- Close Minecraft.jar and have fun!
Download Fossil Archeology 1.2.5 Mod
We still looking for latest updates for both features and detail information about Fossil Archeology 1.2.5 Mod, so to those of you whose already using Fossil Archeology 1.2.5 Mod can share some tips, trick of even tutorial and please do not be hesitate, feel free to. OK minecraft, this is it, until next post on another minecraft things we need to know. See you soon guys and thank you for visiting my post about Fossil Archeology 1.2.5 Mod
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Fossil Archeology 1.2.5 Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5,